You may have seen some web pages and sites complaining about InMotion Hosting. Did you get confused about getting started with InMotion Hosting?
After going through hundreds or maybe even thousands of complaints, hate-pages, negative comments and problems about almost every web hosting companies out there, bestecommercehosting.org presents you the formula on how to get in trouble with InMotion Hosting. Yes, after you have done any of the items below, you can start to say that InMotion hosting sucks or InMotion Hosting is bad. Because they will probably suspend your account, or you will get a warning at the very least. If you really want to start having problems quickly with InMotion Hosting or any of your current or future web host, try one of these great trouble makers!
The formula of making sure that InMotion Hosting Sucks
- Host a file-sharing website on your Inmotion shared hosting.
- Refuse to use any of the best online backup services such as Carbonite or Mozy as storage. Instead, insist to use your “unlimited” disk space of your InMotion Business Class account and dump everything there. Inmotion hosting said you get “unlimited” storage space after all. No limit in what you can store, is that correct?
- Ask InMotion Hosting to transfer your old website from the old hosting provider. The more complex the applications you have on the previous provider, the better. Put in some database to spice up the transfer process. Make a big fuss if you cannot get your applications running the way it was.
- Go find an interesting sounding name like inmotionhosting-sucks-AAAA.com (change AAAA with your own choice of word) use this domain name to sign-up for your free domain-for-life feature available with the InMotion Hosting package.
- Use expletive and be rude when dealing with customer support.
- Start getting 60,000 hits per day on your shared hosting.
- Try call tech support and quickly refuse to deal with tech support with any non-native or foreign accent.
- Post your InMotion Hosting username and password of your hosting account on an internet forum to get some help with your PHP program.
- Ask customer support to debug your program(s).
- Sign-up with the free-new-domain package and after a few days, tell InMotion Hosting that you want to move host and you would like to take the free domain with you to the new host. You also would like to use their 30-days money back guarantee and demand all your money back.
- Install blackhat programs and leave all the trails behind. If you receive an email about some script exceeding some resource quota, pretend you don’t know about the script.
What is the moral of the story? About 80% of the problems with InMotion web hosting can be avoided. Sometimes we are just ignorant about the InMotion Hosting’s TOS and try to push the limits. In summary, according to a study conducted by America’s premier customer services research firm, TARP, customers are more likely to speak about a company when things go wrong rather than when they go right. On average, customers are twice as likely to talk about a bad experience as they are to share a positive one. So we can safely say that for every negative comment about InMotion Hosting, there are two more good InMotion Hosting reviews we did not hear about.
Now that you know the truth, and the “formula to avoid problems” above, you can safely sign up with InMotion Hosting. If you are just starting up, you probably will not run into many problems with InMotion Hosting. Read this InMotion Hosting review to be sure that InMotion is one of the top e-commerce hostings. We also found them to be the best e-commerce hosting compared to many web hosts out there. If later you have expanded beyond shared hosting, then you will know the time when you can move to a bigger package like VPS or dedicated.